The Sarojin, Khao Lak
Set on a secluded stretch of sand in stunning Khao Lak, this exclusive resort is designed for couples and honeymooners with a strict “no children under 10” policy. It exudes luxury, with opulent residences and an infinity pool with floating pavilions while offering romantic experiences like candlelit waterfall dinners and deserted island picnic adventures onboard the Lady Sarojin.
The Sarojin is nestled within lush gardens along the Andaman Coast, around one hour and a half from the Phuket International Airport. It’s within easy access of the Similan Islands’ dive sanctuaries and the dramatic limestone islands of Phang Nga Bay, as well as the picturesque Sai Rung Waterfall.
Your Room + Facilities
There are just 56 luxury residences and suites scattered throughout the property, each of which features a chic, minimalist design, shaded Thai garden sala pavilions and sunken bathtubs. Enjoy the privacy of a pool suite or spread out in a two-bedroom residence, with a state-of-the-art fitness centre and the indulgent Pathways Spa at your disposal.
Stay 5 nights, pay 4 nights in Garden Residence or Spa Suite
- Early Check in and late checkout subject to availability
- All stays in Spa Suite enjoy a 1 hour complimentary Spa Message or 1 Spa Credit per room per night
- Daily a la carte breakfast with Sparking Wine
- Stay 5 nights in a Spa Suite and receive 330 minute Sabai Sabai Spa Package
- Weekly "meet the team" Cocktails
- Water, Fruits, Cold Towels at Beach and Pool
Discover a uniquely immersive travel experience for your next adventure
Can't find what you had in mind? Just tell us what you like and we'll make it happen to anywhere in the world